Magpie

I am addicted to self help books!  I buy used copies on the internet for a few cents and then pull them apart in the search for original thinking.  Generally there is very little. Most of them seem to rehash transactional  analysis or similar.   A lot are written as accompanying volumes for people on the seminar/workshop circuits.  Sometimes there is a little nugget in the pages though which makes the whole adventure worthwhile. And my own working practice becomes enriched.
80% of my professional time is given over to teaching and training. Both for  money and often pro bono. The remaining 20% of my time is given over to learning.   Return on investment is high.

image

image

image

image